Saturday, June 15, 2013

Exhausted

We're in the middle of prepping for the movers to come pack us beginning Monday and then move us to SE Texas. We actually wont get our belongings for close to a week after our arrival and so we're plotting and planning accordingly. What is this doing to my training plan? Between the end of work activities, Mark's end of work activities and Change of Command Ceremony, and preparing for the move, I've struggled, honestly struggled. Add to that the fever/crud I've been battling for over a week and if I wasn't so determined, I'd have thrown the training plan out of the window. So as it is, I run when I can and have managed to put in 4-5 days this week. This morning I got up early, a new habit for this night shifter, and ran before getting busy in the house. It actually seemed to energize me. We're carrying the bicycles and of course, I will pack my running shoes to carry myself and we'll play it by ear when we hit Texas Monday or Tuesday. I haven't felt physically strong enough for a weekly long run for two weeks but will catch up on those as I can. I'm feeling encouraged that I have maintained the 30 minute runs though, so all is not lost. Will update when I can...until then...Keep running

No comments:

Post a Comment