Wednesday, July 17, 2013

To Run Strong, Be Strong

Or so all the million of articles I've read have said! Directives to have a strong core, do cross training, incorporate strength training, etc have left me, well, confused so I just do a variety of exercises and activities that, don't cringe, I enjoy! I like to go to the gym and work the machines but I also have dumb bells, a weighted bar, a swiss ball and a step at home to 'play' with. Since I see a triathlon in my future, I like to swim and cycle, as well. In the recent months, I've come to love monthly challenges to change things up. It started with a crunch challenge and then a squat challenge. This month I'm using the following calendar. Since I didn't start on July 1st, I just mark the days off as I do it. I couldn't find the original to embed here so I did a Google search and O M G! Hundreds of monthly challenges to target every part of one's body. I will never run out. So I will follow the experts advice and become strong, I will just do it my way.

This Months Challenge

Wednesday's Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment