Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday and Tired



This is definitely my motto today! I did my weekly long run yesterday, only 4.1 miles but its the longest I've run. I guess that's the reason they call it a long run! (snort). My feet and legs ached last night and I dropped my butt on the couch and did some hand sewing. Insert non-running picture here just because these products of mine are so damn cute!


Pocket Zombies that will find their way into my web store!

Anyway, Sunday was a rest day and I actually rested and did not one fitness related thing (although I did eat clean!) knowing I was going to do my long run yesterday. Today should have been another day after rest day but I'm flying to California to do my 6 night work stretch tomorrow and knew I wouldn't run after I landed. I mean, really, run or hug and kiss on my grand daughter, Miss Eva and her parents. I didn't need to sweat over that choice!. Sooo, I ran today. my normal thirty minutes. I'm tired, I understand the reasons for recovery days, I'm not sure I make that dumb mistake again.

I'm going to try to check in via iPad while I'm gone, but if I'm not able, rest assured, I will see you next week, same bat time, same bat channel. Until then...Believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment