Monday, October 14, 2013

150th Run of the Year!

To celebrate the 150th run of the year, Nana treated herself with some new shoes!



Newton's have been on the wish list for awhile and after determining which best fit my gait, I not only splurged on one pair but two!

 
 
We were actually bike shop cruising last week and drove past Sun and Ski and so when I needed more long johns for work, we decided that was the place to check out. I was pleasantly surprised to see the running shoe display when we walked in and made a bee line for it. I swore that I would not buy another pair of running shoes until I could have my gait analyzed and I was thrilled when the sales clerk, Bryce, offered to video tape my gait and analyze it. No big surprise that I pronate. I had already determined that!  So...I bought two pairs! Go Nana Go! Enjoy the next 150 runs sporting the purple Newton's!

No comments:

Post a Comment