Thursday, August 29, 2013

Resting Today

I've been battling pain in my left shin this week and so today I completely rested it, no running, no tennis, no workout, just  rest. I'm wondering if it is my shoes but I'm not willing to just jump into a new pair yet. I don't have 300 miles on this pair but I'm getting close! Woohoo, I find that incredible!
 
I had a work physical today for my new per diem job and am hoping the extra shifts will not screw with my training schedule. I only have to work 6 shifts a month and with the week I work in California, I should be able to work it out and get my mileage in.
 
Stopped by the gym this morning to check it out, I may go in the morning and do some laps in the pool. Maybe some weight work if I have time! It's time to get back to being serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment