Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

I had a short run yesterday, trying to be easy on my shin pain. I'm really thinking its the ceramic tile floor in our house. No carpet downstairs so we are constantly walking on hard floors, usually bare foot or in sandals. I'm going to try to wear sneakers, maybe with an insole to see if that helps the pain. I'm not going to let this conquer me!

We played tennis last night, and I use that tongue in cheek. We hit the ball back and forth but I'm not very good at aiming the ball so we run a lot chasing balls. Very good exercise! Last night, once again, my love agrees for us to play against two high school kids. One who is very good and one who is at my level so we had a lot of fun but my thighs are a little painful today! Yikes.

We went to the Houston Zoo today and it was hot and humid, in the 90's and I did reach my 10000 steps Fitbit goal! It is a pretty nice zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment