Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Whats on your playlist?

I found it ironic the other day that while I pushed towards five miles, a few songs popped up for me to hear. Superwoman by Alicia Keys, Here I Come by Fergie, Press on by Maggie Wheeler, and Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. My intent today was to post my running play list on here but I have no idea how to export it from iTunes to the blog! I have an eclectic list, Everything from Leona Lewis to the Zac Brown Band to Pink. I'm always looking for some good running music so if you have some suggestions, let me know! If you know how to upload my play list screen, give me instructions please!

I'm off to Denver tomorrow at oh dark thirty so might not check in until our return Tuesday night. I am looking forward to some run time with Ayla, my sweet grand daughter! No running with Tabetha since I broke her the last time we ran together and she's not healed, grimace!

I'm going to come up with my own 50 reasons in an upcoming post! What are your reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment