Thursday, May 2, 2013

I love my water infuser!




In my never ending quest to drink more water and stay hydrated, both in life and on the pavement, I've been adding lemon slices to my water bottle. It helps tremendously. But, I get tired of lemon water. I see Vitamin Water on the shelves of the grocery store and look at the ingredients. OMG, Water, crystalline fructose, vitamins, and a few random chemical concoctions like "natural flavoring". Uhh, no thank you. So I search the trusty web on how to make my own vitamin water and felt incredibly stupid. I *was* making vitamin water with no added sugar and real natural flavoring. I splurged on two water infuser pitchers and yesterday I did red raspberry water and today, mango. I should add here that I am from the east coast originally and mango is considered to be an exotic fruit, in other words, expensive, so I never ate one until moving to Northern CA. I wasn't sure how to cut it, if I should peel it, but since I ended up with some decent pieces that fit in my infuser, who cares, right? I will get more daring with my flavoring, I'm sure.







This was me today, hot, sweaty and pushing hard. I got called into work last night to help for a few hours and was afraid it was going to screw up my run time, my me time, my I am Fierce time! I had to run later and it was hotter but I ran. I start my work stretch of 6 nights tonight and time management will be extra important to get my workouts in.

No comments:

Post a Comment